Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DON'T REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE ALARM, WAKE UP SLOW.

JACK JOHNSON

I LOOOOOVE JACK JOHNSON! I swear, between 2005-2006, there was a straight year where I didn't listen to anything else. He was the only cd I brought into the car.. and I would go to class, and have my headphones blasting him DURING class.. I'd go home and clean, to an mp3 list of nothing but Jack Johnson, and yup. I'd go to sleep to Jack Johnson. I was fully obsessed with him, I still am, just not as crazy. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM!? Such an amazing voice, and such simple, true, lyrics. I wish I woke up to him every morning!
Born in HAWAII, Jack is also an amaaazing surfer.. and he says his influences in music range from Radiohead to A Tribe Called Quest.. AGAIN, how can you not love him?! He is another artist I have yet to see.. but when I do, I can guarantee that I will unleash waterworks as bad as when I saw Nas.. because this folk singer is the fuckin' man of folk. HOW I LOVE YOU SO. I might've just re-kindled my love for this man. Jack Johnson is officially entering my cd player once I leave the computer.


Seriously, starting to cry listening to this. Replay. Replay. Replay.

0 COMMENT: