Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST THING IN THIS WORLD..

KEITH MURRAY - THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST THING
I fucking love this song. I don't know how many times I've posted it, probably too many.. in my eyes, not enough. Geeze, 1994. What a fuckin' year. The best year for hip hop by far. One of the comments on this vid is, "This dude is very under rated! Ask any wack muthafucka, who claims to know everything about hiphop, but ain't heard of this lyrical beast. How come?????". TOUCHE SON, touche.

THROWBACK THURSDAY

I tried desperately to find shadrach, but there isn't an embed version anywhere! Which really sucks :( I really wanted to throw that shit on today. So do me a favor, go listen to it now!


LUNIZ - I GOT 5 ON IT
Now luniz was to tupac what drake is to lil wayne. He was about to be featured on the next album, but passed. Can you imagine what that would've been like?! Maybe more people would have heard of Luniz.. perhaps he'd still be rapping. Perhaps it'd be commercial.. Oh my thoughts get the best of me.


JAY-Z - CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE
Today I read that the original song was meant to be sung by Veronica, and she was replaced by Mary stupid Blige because she was more popular. As much as I hate all of that (whether it's a lie or not I'm not sure), I've loved this song since time.


OUTKAST - GIT UP GET OUT
Great song! Great fuckin song! & look how young Big Boi is *giggle*. Every time I hear this song, I get this rush of "yeah, quit fuckin around people!", and okay sometimes I resonate that toward myself as well. This is what music and music videos are about man. Great fucking rap, no fancy fuckin beezys, no stupid effects, just going to the hood and making a rap video. Look at Andre! HAHAHA! This is way before the currazzy Andre we all have come to love now. This is when 3k was a fuckin' g! He's even wearing a chain! Ah, I love both personas.. and I love this song. I'd make out with 3k. Yeah. Said. That.


NAS FT. LAURYN HILL - IF I RULED THE WORLD
Every time people bring up this song, I roll my eyes. Despite how good I KNOW this song is, it's pretty over-rated. Don't hate me for that without thinking about it. It's true. Eh, it's still good to throw down the vid and watch once in a blue moon. I hear this song at least once a week. Every dj in my city plays it and it's kind of like, ugh, again.. at the same time I love the song, I'm just a little ick on every beezy in the place singing the chorus.. when they can't name any other nas song for the life of them. Hop off!

That's it, that's all, pricks! Have a good Thursday.

0 COMMENT: