Monday, March 7, 2011

I AIN'T ABOUT DRAMA SO I FLIP MY PEACE SIGN UP.

MIXTAPE MONDAY

PAC DIV - MANIA!

I know I haven't been following my regular blogging scheme, but I can't let this Monday pass without throwing down this. Fourteen songs deep, this is certainly enough to make you want the album.. til then though, have a listen.
The Don Cannon shouts are beyond annoying.. but soon in, with how good it is - you don't even hear them. They just wanna make music, and that's the best kind of emotion in songs. Push, grind, get it. They're moving along nicely.
"Supernegroes" gets you all hype and shit. Sampling both "It Takes Two" (rob base and dj ez) AND "Lap Dance" by NERD, it's ALL SORTS of amazing. WHO THOUGHT OF MIXING THESE TWO GEMS TOGETHER?! BRILLIANT! A fun mixtape that I wish would play at the bar all night and in life all day, you'll thoroughly enjoy the eargasm. It's my favorite song on the tape, and should probably be yours too. Anti-freeze is easily a tie. THIS FUCKING SHIT!

"eyes up, eyes up, that is not my wallet, miss/ yeah i'm big headed but don't make it so obvious/ i'm travellin the globe now, workin on my politics/ runnin for head of the state.. every verse i murder, i don't care what the topic is/"

Easily giving this one a 4/5. It kinda jumps around in a bit, but is definitely going to be in rotation for awhile.

You can download it HERE.

0 COMMENT: