Sunday, February 15, 2009

MA CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE & GET OVER IT

I DUNNO! i really just.. really just don't.. know! if you haven't seen "hip hop: beyond beats & rhymes", you can check it out with the link maribeth posted. it's good. & it made my weekend. you're odd around me. we both just need to drink our beers and chill. cuz all this awkward shit, ain't my fancy. WELL. this weekend was completely random, awkward, fucked up, and yeah just extremely weird. almost like i was really really really head bust. for the entire weekend. i was watching my life, but wasn't really living it. like, i was watching a movie of my life, or a dream more like. that sounds fucked up. but really that's how it was. like what?! this doesn't feel right. nothing felt right. not to say i'm like, bummed or anything. cause i'm not. i just don't feel, "right". i feel weird. A FEELING I CAN'T EXPLAIN! anyways. fuck it. tues-fri to get through and then i'm on another weekend. & this will be the best weekend of february. TRICK ASS BITCH! tj i miss you! & you're pretty! haha, k bye.

0 COMMENT: