Thursday, August 18, 2011

RIVALS!


SO, WAS ANYONE AS DISAPPOINTED AS I WAS WHEN CT WENT HOME LAST NIGHT?!
I literally screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!". My heart was beating sooo fast during that challenge. Wow. I'm a little embarrassing.. BUT SERIOUSLY~! How great is this man! He's like the alpha male of all alpha males! "Wes is just a punk who's mother didn't slap his ass", "They're so scared, think they're gonna cry?", "T, BLOW THE WHISTLE ALREADY! CHOO CHOO!". LIKE .. HELLO. Love. THEY COULD'VE WON ! THEY WERE WINNING! Then Adam went and fucked everything up. Can't hate on Adam, he had a momentarily stupid move thing going on, but they truly were killing it. When CT would make this hits, I was all jumping out of my seat, screaming "OMG~!". Yes. Really. My love for this show is getting out of hand.
Don't mind who wins for the girls, Laurel and Jen are my favs though. Mike and Leroy are my next picks for the boys. I can't stand Wes. Last year watching him with Mandi was torture. That is all.

0 COMMENT: