Thursday, August 11, 2011

I KNOW I'M NICE BUT KEEP IT ON THE HUMBLE LIKE..

COOL CALM PETE

Raised in Queens! This dude is that shit. The first song I ever heard off him was from his solo album, "lost", and it was called "Two A.M.". I was sold after that.
This guy has a smoooooth voice, and so is his cadence. There's almost a hypnotizing feel to it. Everything.. just.. flows. It's a lazy-type-sluggish rap.. but the verses are everything but that. Witty, hilarious, and annunciation that makes you appreciate English.. this dude is one to love as soon as you press play.. so take a listen.

Here's my favorite from him, off his first solo project:



Whenever I listen to Cool Calm Pete, I just get stupid hot. That voice fuckin' does something to you, man. Like, I'm not even really attracted to dude.. but every time I hear this song. I wanna take off all my clothes. He's comical as shit too! With, "then she kissed the dick, pure bliss!".. aweeezzzuumm. Like, let's fuck already.

0 COMMENT: