Monday, August 8, 2011

DAMMIT!

So!!!!! APPARENTLY, I have the shot to see J Cole. I'll throw in, meet J cole as well. 'Cause you know.. that's just how these things go LOL.. BUT IT'S LITERALLY, the night B and I leave for New York. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.. BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Back to the New York tip. Can someone please throw us a suggestion on where to stay?! We all basically wanna be where all the action is, where there's no curfew so we can be rowdy, somewhere that doesn't have bed bugs, and reasonable. OR YOU KNOW, throw us some change and that'll be greatly appreciated too. I don't wanna look up these 5 stars anymore. They hurt me soul.. AND I CAN'T HELP IT. I called Paramount three times today. They've gotta hate me by now.. and I know Perla called them twice. SO EXCITED AND WANNA GO BACK ALREADY.

0 COMMENT: