Wednesday, February 23, 2011

YOU MAKE ME WANNA SNOOP.

I come across the thought of people's personal lives a lot. What's in their phone, in their computer. Their inner most thoughts, what means something to them, what they choose to keep, to document, to take a picture of. My computer is jam packed with the most outrageous shit, and so is my cell phone. & the thought of going through someone else's world captivates me. I say "world" to try and grasp that sense of most of what we do, is thrown into technology. Whether you buy that or not is your choice, but if I had the chance to talk to a person or rummage through their electronic devices.. hands down, I'd take the fuckin technology. So with that said.. here are 25 things you'd find on my computer/cell phone. Explanations/captions will be given if asked.

25 BOTCH CREEPS

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8. nine - whutcha want
jay-z - death of auto-tune
dre, snoop - the next episode
asher roth, cee lo - be by myself
kid cudi - dat new new
lupe fiasco ft. matthew santos - shining down
raekwon - heaven & hell
wu-tang clan - ice cream
a tribe called quest - 1nce again (keys n krates remix)
gang starr - work
the pharcyde - passin me by
nas - can't forget about you
common (feat. kanye) - punch drunk love
polyrhythm addicts - it's my life
hot hot heat - middle of nowhere
kid cudi, kanye, gaga, common - poke her face
gang starr - full clip


9.

10.

11. "alot of these cats run up on you but aint bother to spit, some prolly did - but botch i want cha to mother my kids, wait i think im getting ahead of myself, but if you werent by my side ma then im prolly deadin' myself, ya dig? i wanna be that dude thats makes you cry then you laugh, your future - shit ryans the past but i aint concerned with what happened then, cause truthfully he aint half i man i am? get it"

12.

13.

14. "i guess that's it? im sorry, genuinly. don't forgive me. look for somthing im the complete opposite of. thank you for our relationship and i love you. i'll miss u. i'm sorry it had to end like this"

15.

16.

17.

18.

19. "You're such a fucking liar. What the fuck is wrong with you?! I NEVER DID SHIT TO YOU! I NEVER DID ANYTHING FUCKING WRONG. EVERY SINGLE BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, is your OWN fucking fault. Shut the fuck up with your insane psycho "I didn't mean to" bull shit cause that shit is so far from the fucking truth. I hope you catch a fuckin' STD you dirty ass mother fucker, peace. Don't text me again, bitch."

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

0 COMMENT: