Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ASKING ME LATELY?!

OOOOOOOOH, YEAH.
it's syntifik sunday, and here's what you've asked me as of late..

yo got a New Years Resolution?
i do! click HERE

honestly, you make a big impression on me and i'm constantly inspired by your posts. would i be able to quote you on my blog? i'll make sure to have a link to your blog if i do.
you are the sweetest thing! i never get asked to be quoted, so you really boosted my ego! thanks, and yeah definitely! it will mean so much more than the regular people who steal shit off me and pretend it's theirs ! lol.. send me the link to your blog. i'd love to check it.

do you still blaze? if so, how often would you say?
nope! i used to though, major, i blazed every day for like a year.. and before that at least once a week.. but not anymore, i guess i just kind of grew out of it.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! ASK ME ANYTHING!

0 COMMENT: