Monday, January 17, 2011

MIXTAPE MONDAY

KID SISTER - KISS KISS KISS

it's been awhile since i've listened to kid sister.. i had the opportunity to check out her show (GET THIS, for FREEEEE!) &i bailed on it last minute cause i was sick. whoops. i can honestly say the opening did not impress me. i was like "ew, yuck, no thanks".. but i'm not sure if that's because it's bad or if it's because i haven't listened to her in ages.. theeennnn the second track rang in.
OH YEAH OH YEAH! i'm pretty sure this is the kind of tune that runs my brain.. like background music for your thoughts. fun thoughts. sexy thoughts. those kinds of thoughts.
OMYGAHHDDD. i wanna go dancing. i walked into my room, and it was just a disaster. that kinda shit makes me not wanna be home, freal lol.. when my place is messy, you know i'm never home.. cause i just don't like living in it.. so i just get dressed, don't look at it, and bounce. swaying away from the topic of messy-ness, this tape isn't.
kid sister is damn well entertaining. she's fun in so many ways.. and if this shit doesn't get you dancing in your seat, it will definitely get you all sorts of excited. her voice has that kinda voice that you wanna grab out the speaker and just start making out with her.. believe me it's good shit.

CAN I TAKE YOU HOME, CAN I, CAN I TAKE YOU HOME? BOY YOU KNOW YOU WRONG, BOY, BOY, BOY YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG.

beats are lovely, catchdubs does the mixing well, and it's kid sister. kid sister is always a rocking time, and new stuff from her is fucking grrrreeeattt. i'm just gonna shut the fuck up and start dancing in my seat. 3/5 though, only for that shitty intro.. and for some of the techno singing.. ew. me no likey. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, it's GOOOLD, fool's gold, i should say ;)

that was poissibly the shittiest non-review i've ever done. eat me.

0 COMMENT: