Friday, November 5, 2010

MUSIC THROW UP.



so there are two really big songs in my life right now. they are "duck sauce - barbra streisand" and "the knocks - dancing with the dj". so when i found out dancing with the dj was remixed by chiddy bang, i nearly jizzed. dear dj friends, if you see me, please play both profusely! haha. go off for this shit.

CEE LO GREEN - IT'S OK
i couldn't find a proper link for this song, but it makes me wanna snap my fingers and twist the night away. yeah it's ok!


A TRIBE CALLED QUEST - A TRIBUTE TO ALI SHAHEED MUHAMMAD
fucking lovve. remember sounds without focus is just noise. keep bouncing.

THE BIRD AND THE BEE - I CAN'T GO FOR THAT
i'll do anything that you want me to.. i'd do almost anything that you wanted to.. but i can't go for that. this girls voice is amaazing. the beat could use a few tweeks, a few useless beeps and stuff. no thanks.. but overall good song.


NIKAL FIELDZ - I'M FINE
how i'm livin they wanna know abouddd it!

that's it for now, until after my nap lol.

0 COMMENT: