Sunday, November 28, 2010

I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE..

WEEKEND UPDATE ON LIFE.

this weekend was.. busy. which was good, it kept my mind off the bad week. whenever my mind wasn't busy, i let my mind drift to think about the bad shit, but i did my best not to.. and it worked 85% of the time. friday was grippin grain, and - as always, it was a gong show. copious amounts of dipset were played, and i am not looking forward to the pictures of the belligerency. incoherent words were slurred, eyes were blurred, and beer was guzzled. bottles were dropped on feet, mcdonalds was the followed feast, and tables and chairs became the jumping stage, at least for my band of party animals.
bianca made it rain, some guy poured alcohol on my hair, tina whipped her hair back and forth, maribeth puked her guts out, aggie licked my face, and top models were in the building!? WHAT!? i didn't even notice megan wahler (sp?) was there until bianca pointed her out. if that didn't make the party, i'll also include that bathrooms ran out of toilet paper, but people did not run out of conversation, nor did the "mother fucker raaage!!!!" in the blood run out. however, good times did run out for the girls trying to get in with fake i.d.'s.. everybody wants in, and this party just keeps getting badder, bigger, and BAWSE..er. if there is some sort of party award, it needs to go to grippin grain, hands down.
saturday i spent the day hustlin, with a hangover. i was pretty fucking shot, and it was also a good friends birthday. i ended up missing the friend's birthday, but sleep was necessary, to balance my head for sunday. another day of grinding. followed by easy a. a little late in the game, but the movie fully made me obsessed with penn badgely. om nom noms.
i spent a little time despairing over edy and my grandpa.. but i won't say that's wrong, because.. i guess that feeling/emotion makes me human. shocker. there's actually some human in me.

that was my weekend.. and it's syntifik sunday, so here's what was asked.. no sneaker saturdays in forevs though ay?! holy.

Who is your best friend besides your mom?
big question. i have a few actually. i hang out with bianca almost every day, and i tell her everything (it's so easy when we're together all the time;), and i def consider my boyfriend my bestfriend too. but sides from those two, i have teej, richard, and maribeth.. who bounce in and out of my life, but i hold them up high. & every time we hang out it feels like we hang out every day.

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

wow you blog fast you must have walked in your house then straight to your computer. We just got home! lol

xoxo
Bianca

syntifik said...

YOU WALKED STRAIGHT TO YOUR COMPUTER TOO CAUSE YOU'RE COMMENTING! ahahha. shut up.
my internet connection is actually working so i gotta do it while i can. see you tomorrow!