Friday, October 2, 2020

A N N I V E R S A R Y



In case you almost missed it like I did. 

During the pandemic, my friend Julius and I have had occasional weekend video chats since we can't hang out with real people. We drink, we chat, like we're at a bar. Eventually we both just get really in our feelings, and one night he expressed how when we were done chatting, he was gonna listen to Bryson. And that my friends, is when I decided our chats were, "The Bryson Tillery Distillery". Visit any time, it's a terrible, wonderful time. Coincidentally this album dropped on Julius' birthday! How fitting. Happy birthday, bud!
This album has a lot to live up to, I'm on my second listen in and it's definitely nowhere near the greatness of "Trapsoul". However I might have a drink or two at the distillery tonight and compose a better review after the "in my feels" listen. *Sobs. 

Update: Well the album's kind of boring to be honest. I've listened to it a couple times and nothing has really stood out to me. Trapsoul is just that good.

Have a nice weekend.

Xx,

Botch

0 COMMENT: