Thursday, October 8, 2020

IT'S ALWAYS AROUND ME, ALL THIS NOISE BUT..



I AM OBSESSED WITH TAME IMPALA. OBSESSED. I can name a few artists this has happened to me with. Nas, Childish Gambino, Atmosphere, Justice, Daft Punk, Kid Cudi.. it happens, but it's rare. However, at the beginning of a field trip, this song played.. and I knew I liked this song.. BUT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Front to back this song is a journey. Absolutely 100% perfect, and to have Soulwax (WHO I ALSO LOVE SO MUCH) remix it!! I can't even begin to .. I can't tell you how much my love for music was reaffirmed. I could listen to this song on loop for days, and I already have. My brother and I are both convinced we introduced Tame Impala to each other. He says I heard Tame from him, and I say he heard it from me. I'm not sure who introduced Tame, but I can't believe I wasn't on this level of appreciation right away.
HE IS SOOO GOOD, and he's all I want to listen to right now. This song really makes me feel like everything is going to be alright. Relax your mind, relax your body, relax your soul, it's gonna feel so good. Go away other music, we vibin'

0 COMMENT: