Sunday, March 23, 2014

THE GIVER - TRAILER



OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS ONE. Generally I try to stay away from movie trailers, because these days trailers are the entire movie.. but THIS ONE! EEP! I read this book as a part of school but eventually read it a few times after. A lot of the images are so close to what I imagined in my head.. minus the colors. What?! Isn't their world in black and white?! .. spoiler alert. Don't you just hate when books you've read become movies?! ME TOO! BUT DOESN'T THIS ONE LOOK LIKE THEY WON'T COMPLETELY FUCK IT UP?! LOOKS SO GOOD!

Hey pals who have read the Giver, LET'S SEE THIS TOGETHER! Mega excite. Can't contain.

1 COMMENT:

I Was Here said...

Maybe we can watch this together in Montreal!! Just a thought. Haha.

Perla Q.