Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'M SO BUSY I FEEL LIKE MY FACE IS GOING TO FALL OFF.

What does that even mean?! I say that a lot. I'm super busy, and I have no idea what I'm doing at work. I'm just trying to clear my plate before the next entree shows up.. and so far. Uhh, well. There's a like 10 plates on my table. It's okay though. Because I'm hungry, and although I've never eaten this stuff before, I will try a taste of everything. Okay metaphor town. Here's the deal: I've been staying extra hours at work, I'm covering for two people, I wanna die, training a temp tomorrow, AND OH YEAH, I left my tears somewhere. I'm in a really good mood despite the four hours of sleep I've been getting each night, which is pretty weird, eh?

What did you do today?!

AND I JUST WANNA GO SHOPPING AND DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO.

0 COMMENT: