Monday, February 6, 2012

EXCUSE THE VULGARITY, I'M STILL NOT FULLY ADJUSTED..


What's to say? I mean, it's just my boyfriend being fucking awesome with the fucking ROOTS.

Oh Nas. WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T I MET YOU YET?!

Also.. Nasty is still one of the most illy songs evaaaahhhhhh..


Excuse the vulgarity, I’m still not fully adjusted/ Or used to the new fans hearin’ me spit rapidly/ I never see the whips niggas be claimin’ they drivin’/ I guess entertainment means blatantly lyin’/ Fake it ’til you make it, I’ve driven those toys/ Been in the wars, in the streets, cops kickin’ in doors/ For my deen niggas, your flow cheap as limousine liquor/ I’m no fake rap CD listener, sit back and roll a mean swisher/ For my Gs, tell these clowns make room for the king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Seriously, like move. Nas, only.

0 COMMENT: