Wednesday, October 6, 2010

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT!

I WENT TO BED LATE, BUT I DIDN'T THINK LATE WOULD EFFECT ME. EARLY CAME AROUND, THEN LATE WOULDN'T LET ME WAKE UP. WAKE UP, SO I CAN GET DRESSED. I GUESS MY BODY WAS MAD 'CAUSE I GAVE IT NO REST.

WHAT'S WACK WEDNESDAY!!

ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T GO TO GRIPPIN GRAIN
because if you don't you should probably just never go out again, ever. you should probably never talk to me. you should probably move to another country. you should probably consider yourself shit. you should probably change your name so no one knows what a dumb fuck you are.. WHOOOOO grippin grain.

TIM HORTONS NOT SELLING SANDWICHES BY THE TIME I GET THERE
lookie here tim hortons, i get to you by 9:30 pm, every single time.. you close at 10. do you know how hungry i is without having dinner?! make me a sandwich!

TIM HORTONS CREAM CHEESE
so i got a croissant. i asked for cream cheese. tim hortons girl was all, "yo, you gotta pay for the creamcheese". so i'm all, "yo, that's no problem". then she says "yo, you gotta put it on yourself." BITCH/ listen here little girl, if i had the fucking TIME to put on my own cot damn cream cheese, i would've brought my own cot damn croissant from home! NOW. it must've only been that location because at the DOWNTOWN tim hortons, NOT ONLY did they put my cream cheese on my croissant, but the dude also cut it in half, AND wrapped it. now that's what i call service. i paid my 69 cents for extra strawberry, don't be bitches, bitches.

LUPE FIASCO'S LASERS
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ALREADY!!

THE AMOUNT OF SLEEP I'M GETTING LATELY
one day it's like, 9 hours, another day it's like two.. sleeping pattern is so fucked up right now. i do not dig it no way no how. it's making me stupid late for everything. an hour and a half late. yo. hahaha.

DEF JAM
CLICK THIS!
nas' letter to def jam is pretty fucking sick man.. and i wasn't aware of all the things going down, but i DO want lost tapes 2 to be in my hands soon, SO YEAH FUCKERS. listen to the man!

THIS

WHOSE NAME HAS BEEN SCRIBBLED OUT!?!!!?!?!? I NEED TO KNOW! STOP TEASING ME!
if it's nas i love the world. hope it's nas. BE NAS DAMMIT!

THE HOOD
yo, i love wherever i live.. however, when people start assaulting moms, and children, that's when i wanna say fuck you. that's not even a form of survival man, that's just plain asshole. i hope whoever fucked with my buddys mom gets stabbed in the fucking face.

MY BLACKBERRY
i'm so fucking sick of people it's reeediculous.. not everyone, it's just i don't feel like talking. fucking berry, don't ever ring again! hahaha. i'm a prick.

ON A PLUS SIDE, things that rule are: GST CHEQUES! YA TRICK YA!

0 COMMENT: