Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A 13TH MOMENT WITH BOTCH.


THE WORLD IS A GLASS OF WATER, AND I'M JUST A DROP.. BUT I'M THE DROP THAT MAKES THAT SHIT SPILL OVER.
i daydream a lot.. but not about the typical daydreams that daydreamers dream. i don't daydream about the future much, or about hot guys, or fancy things i want to acquire. the things that go on in my head are usually things like "what would i do if a bear ever attacked me?", "i wonder if these people KNOW i'm from winnipeg", "grapes arent REALLY purple". yeah, shit like that.
sometimes i think of fucked up shit like "i am a person. this is me, moving my fingers, typing, i am controlling this, i have a brain, i function", and i constantly trip out on that shit. like whoa! what! i'm on earth, i am alive! shit's crazy to me.
i sleep so much, that if it were a skill, it would be on the top of my resume. you can lay me down anywhere, sit me in a car, lay on the floor, five minutes and i'm knocked out.
it takes three alarm clocks for me to get up in the morning. one on my berry, one on my stereo, and my alarm clock. however, i LOOOVE mornings when i have a free day. contrary to belief, i am a morning person.
i've been debating on typing "properly". like, with capitals and what not. i feel like it would be better for professionalism, i have to get accustomed to it, but i also feel like i'll be losing part of the emotion behind my blogging.
i hold hands with a lot of my guy friends and that weirds people out. i'm a really touchy person, a very hands on person. i have no problem with laying on a dudes lap without thinking of it as anything more than friendship and i hate when people make assumptions because of it. until i grab your dudes junk, you need not to worry ladies. i don't want your boyfriend, i'm just a touchy person.
one of my greatest fears of becoming old is frown lines.
i think i'm the greatest person in the world and everyone else is mediocre.
i see tumblr as a cheat version of blogging. i still check out my friends' tumblr, but it's just not my thing. my boyfriend made quite the realization the other day by saying "tumblr is your bedroom, and you just keep taking things out of other people's bedrooms and putting it in yours to make it look cool". couldn't have said it better! this is my room.. and everything in my room, comes from no one else's.

0 COMMENT: