Wednesday, February 24, 2021

DEFEAT.

Just had my daily Covid cry. Keeping up with the demands this disease demands is exhausting and my heart is breaking today. I don't know who to .. what to .. I don't know.  Everything is so hard! And obviously I'm going to do it, I'm going to shower after I'm working on units with Covid, I'll wash my hands over and over even though they're cut from dryness and hard work.. and wear my mask.. and stay home and continue to not see ANYONE.. but I'm lonely and miss being a cuddle puddle with my friends. I'm sad for all of the patients who haven't seen anyone, or left the same four walls in A YEAR.. I'm sad for all the staff who beg me for things I can't give them. I'm in pain from the thought of people facing financial burdens that they can't dig themselves out of.. and it's all just.. a lot, isn't it?

Ugh. I made a bad bi/otch playlist. I purposely made this playlist for when I was feeling down so I could escape to happy land through some tunes. I'll post it in the next post. Xx.

0 COMMENT: