Wednesday, September 23, 2020

"WILL YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU POST YOUR FIRST ONE?"

 A 9 year old asked me if I had a TikTok over the weekend. I immediately responded with, "Why did you ask me that?"

Her response? "You look like a famous TikToker. Your hair and lipstick are pretty".

This was followed by a couple telling me they spoke about me for hours after a poetry reading one night, that my words resonated and sat with them when they laid in bed before rest. Alright well the sadness ye ol' Botchy feels went poof, dissipate.

If you've ever thought complimentary about someone, tell them. Tell them! Took my super sad month into a new direction and had me actually feeling like, "Maybe I can do this."

Someone remind me to let the little girl know when I make my first TikTok.

0 COMMENT: