Wednesday, July 4, 2018

THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL

I'm just in the cut sittin' sideways
Way that you lookin' all the time
Time gets to tickin' and it takes a toll
Told you I couldn't really draw the line
Line ringin', sayin' that you told him things
Things that you could've kept inside
Sidetrackin' me when I was good to you
You were somebody I would stand behind

I know you like to drink 'til the sun up
Grind 'til you come up
Work all winter, shine all summer
Ride for your brother
You die for your mother
Keep that shit a hunna
I know you wanna
Vacay to a place where you could
Take pictures, post on Insta
Your friends say they miss ya
But they don't really miss ya

Rule number one, to be a boss-ass bitch
Never let a clown nigga try to play you
If he play you, then rule number two
Is fuck his best friends and make 'em yes men

I'm just in the cut sittin' sideways
Way that you lookin' all the time
Time, it done left you with a broken heart
Hardly excuses how you play with mine
Mindin' my business and you show up
Up to no good, I should've seen the signs
Signin' me up to do your dirty work
Workin' to try to get you off my mind

0 COMMENT: