Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I WANT YOU ADDICTED TO ME.



There are certain people that you're so infatuated with, they become oxygen. And you can feel it at that point. You can breathe them in, you inhale them deep whenever they're around. It seeps deep into your veins and goes so fast, quite what I imagine heroin to feel like. Don't know exactly - haven't tried!
Standing there, in a dark corner of a bar, this song comes on.. and you can't help but see that one person dancing to it. That feeling.. that inhale someone deep feeling.. it isn't clingy. That's when you know.. they're someone you need to pay attention to.
It feels good being on the opposite end too when that person inhales you.. and you want them to keep doing it. You feed off it. It's energy. It makes you sweat, yet comfortable. It's the constant that keeps your feet moving, and their veins flowing.


Till there was you, I know what you're needing
My thoughts are leading, me straight into your eyes
What can I do? I'm looking right at you
This feeling is all new, I want you addicted to me

0 COMMENT: