Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SO FUCKING BUSY.

I'm so busy, my head might fall off. I'm not totally freaking out, a normal person probably would. My list of tasks exceeds the length of time I have to complete them, but I feel like if I have a panic attack now, I'm going to lose time, so I'm refraining.
I won't say no to any favors. If you'd like to clean my room, do my laundry/dishes, mow my lawn, attempt this paper, answer my e-mails, change over some forms, go to work for me, re-html my blog, copy edit these stories/poetry, or make my phone calls for me, I'll kindly accept.

I've always been the girl to say "yes" to anything anyone asks me, now everyone's getting pissy because I'm giving out a few "no"'s. Y'all can suck it, assholes. Fuck you, and your shirt, lame ass.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SOMEONE HELP ME.

Oh. What? Sorry. Was that a mini panic attack?! My apologies, let me return back to my meditation and always chaotic zen mode.

0 COMMENT: