Sunday, August 11, 2013

DELL VS. THE IPAD.



SPOILER ALERT: So I don't have cable. I cancelled it months ago because everything I watch is on the internet anyway. So, with that being said, I don't get too many commercials in my life. It only happens when I'm at someone's place. When I would be watching something on my own, I either fast-forward commercials, mute them (commercials are louder than whatever you're watching), or I take a snack/pee/dance break.
Today, I saw this commercial. BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRILLIANT. Can we get these suits to come throw down for my blog?! PLEASE, represent me. I haven't seen a commercial this great since.. fuck, um.. when?! This commercial made me laugh so hard, and I can't help but applaud the marketing geniuses behind it. Good show, lads.

0 COMMENT: