Monday, May 6, 2013

PETER STEFAN DROPPING KNOWLEDGE.

“If you’re going to do away with what I’m trying to do, then if you have somebody that you know is guilty of something and they need medical attention, why bother? Let’s do away with that, too. After all, if we find them guilty, chances are they’re going to get the death penalty, so why waste all this money? Again, if we know they’re guilty, why do we have defense attorneys? Let’s get rid of that, too. Let’s get rid of the whole thing. And now we’re back to what we have in other countries. It doesn’t work. As a civilized society, we have to do what we do. As I said, I’d bury Adolf Hitler if they asked me to. I’m not burying what he stood for; I’m just burying the body."

- PETER STEFAN (on the burying of Boston bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. via: WBUR)

0 COMMENT: