Thursday, May 2, 2013

DISLIKE BUTTON.



So I'm in the biggest debate with my friend Jheff right now who is trying to convince me that Facebook once had a "dislike" button.
Uh. No, Jheff, it didn't.

Coming from an avid FACEBOOK USER as well as an overall brilliant, genius, I'm telling him, "They did not".

Here are my points:
- Why would Facebook create a negative social experience?!
- Researching this on the internet shows ABSOLUTELY NO information that a "dislike" button ever existed.
- With things like cyber bullying, why would they make depleting self esteem that easy?
- FACEBOOK IS TOO SMART FOR THIS (I HATE FACEBOOK AND BELIEVE THIS).

Anyways guys, Jheff is so wrong here and "dislike" buttons never existed and if anyone wants to challenge this thought go ahead and comment so I can smoke you okaaay thaaaankkksss byyyyeeee.

0 COMMENT: