Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I JUST WANT TO BE IMPORTANT.

I want to be important. I don't want to be needed. I could give less of a fuck about that shit. Just important. I don't need to be at the top of the ladder, I don't need to own the world. Just important. I don't want a statue with my name on it.I don't need to be the park bench that everyone sits on but ignores the gold plated piece of memory on it. GOOD IMPORTANT. I don't want to be that phone bill you keep in your drawer of important things. No, fuck that. I want to be an antique necklace that you received from your grandmother. You keep it in an engraved box a top your dresser. You only wear it on special occasions. That kind of important.

IMPORTANCE OF BEING IMPORTANT HAS NEVER FELT MORE IMPORTANT.

1 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

You are!