Thursday, May 31, 2012

STUFFZ.

My computer won't read my memory card.
Coachella pictures are taking longer to upload than Lupe's album
That joke sucked, my apologies.
I mowed my lawn, my neighbor wins.
Maybe since he loves mowing lawns so much, he should just mow mine.
It was fucking hot out today.
Have you guys listened to Fiona Apple yet? I like her a lot.
I could listen to Climax for a really long time.
The new Hypetrak is so ugly.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Blah.
I wish my friends would have a BBQ.. with veggie burgers.
Hey guys remember when we'd stay up real late and go to work the next day?!
Yeah. Those were the days. I got like 12 hours of sleep last night and still felt haggered.
It's funny how that works though. Week days I need my sleep.
Weekends, I can party til 6 in the morning and work at 8 in the morning. HOW!
Alex got a hell of a lot better at scrabble, you guys. He's all about the double word.
I miss Perla. I wish she was here with mango four loko and we were jumping all night.
My life vacation ends in two months. I am not looking forward to it.
I'm super nervous because I'm already exhausted like.. all the time.


Hi. It's Thursday.

0 COMMENT: