Friday, January 13, 2012

"YEAR OF THE TWERK"


Not having a New Year's kiss this year was a breeze when you have kick ass friends and kick ass music. Hit the jump.

PHOTO FRIDAY

THE TWERK YEARS EVE EDITION


My fave lil flapper, and my fave Sam!


N-Y-E!




Does anyone want any of my thighs?! I has too much.


Possible kookah?




She's such a beauty isn't she!








Creepin!











Best!

Oh and yo, to the blog love I got from the beer girl this night, you're fucking beautiful. And the illest! Thanks for the love!

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

Where's our pic! Hahah NO you're amazing. I have a photo /email ready. :) You is kray! -beer girl xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxox <3 beertubchick(pyramid)

syntifik said...

you're right! i didn't post it! i added it to the entry!
i totes forgot your name though, refresh this beer memory!