Tuesday, November 8, 2011

THE GEMINI 5IVE AND 5YNTIFIK COLLLLAAAAABBBOOOO.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to grab the mind of a producer who works at a record store and combine it with a crazy female who likes to write about music and drama?! WELL! If you ever have wondered, your chance is here. I will be teaming up with F110 this week, and I promise you, you're in for a real treat. Regardless of the stress it's putting on me, I'm excited. The stress even kind of excites me. I never get nervous about my knowledge, but when you're willing to bump brains with someone who works in music every day, you better have your mind on.

In other news, I finally got my waffle fix on today. Took a while, but I am satisfied. I'm currently dressed like a homeless person. Winter must be here. Timb boots and sweats all day. My mind is still crazy and I don't know where to begin.

Can I get an interview with Ghostface Killah? Ghostface get at me!

I should probably work now though, since I keep telling De to send me over some shit and I'm just here rambling away. Wait for it!

2 COMMENT:

Maribeth said...

YAY! I'm so excited for ya Botch! Sounds like it'll be a dope experience.
If I could wear sweats all day without feeling like a bum... I do it.
We'll work on that Ghostface thing. lol.
So now that youve satisfied your waffle fix. Lets go get some of that half pound reeces peanut butter cup.... then get CRAZY.
H.B. Reece... you crazy for this one!

syntifik said...

THANKS MA!
Work on that ghostface thing, no doubt. I want a picture with ghostface cuz i dont have one:(

that peanut butter cup makes me nervous!
are we going out tonight?! can we wear sweats?! lol