Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WE'VE BEEN GOING HARD, BABY.

I don't know what I want.. the only thing that I'm absolutely positively fucking sure of right now, is that I want SOMETHING. What is it though? I don't fucking know. So if you talk to me, or try to get answers out of me, you're not going to fucking get them. That's not being said in a bad tone either, that's being said in an "I'm sorry." kind of tone. I'M JUST A FUCKED UP GIRL, LOOKING FOR HER OWN PIECE OF MIND. Buying a plane ticket seems to be the only thing on my mind right now. Everything else is just fuckin' mush! "Botch, you're talking nonsense".. since when did I not? Everything disappears and is okay when you have music and loud voices around you. Call me a bitch, call me annoying, call me wrong. I'm just trying to figure myself out. EVERYTHING'S SO EASY WHEN YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! Where the fuck did my sane go? Botch went crazy.

3 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

COME TO TEXAS!

Anonymous said...

Ur fcking stupid! Girl get a life! Lol

syntifik said...

Coming from an anonymous comment? I think we should re-evaluate that hyprocrisy hate. Nice shot though, hope it helps with yours.