Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LIFE HAS BEEN BEYOND CRAZY.

& it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon?! For some silly reason, I thought to ask Perla out tonight.. til I realized.. she's in Houston. Fuck! Going crazy without my boyfriend. Absolutely fucking crazy. I'm trying to be sensible and create a fabulous life where I succeed and accomplish and regret nothing. That's all that I'm trying to do right now. Have fun, sensibly, and never regret any choices made. I still have a zillion blog entries to post that I haven't yet. I'll get to that.. soon. I know I keep saying that.. but really I'm not sure where time allows sleep.. or eating.. or anything that isn't being busy. I finally had a morning that didn't begin at 6am today.. and I still woke up at 6am. Can we ramble on? I don't have a Halloween costume. I'd like to do some more blogging.. but I'm not sure when that'll be. I'll try and throw something down tomorrow. Til then. Au revoir.

0 COMMENT: