Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HEYHEYHEY.

"THE BEST PART ABOUT CAMPING IS THE FIRE, AND THE S'MORES, AND THE SINGING, AND THE MUSIC, AND THE FRIENDS, AND THAT EVERYBODY BUYS SO MUCH ALCOHOL SO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH, NO ONE'S CHEAP BECAUSE THEY JUST HAVE TOO MUCH ALCOHOL. SO IT'S LIKE, 'CAN YOU PLEASE DRINK THIS FOR ME, I'M SOO DRUNK'."

So I went camping this weekend in Red Lake Falls, Minnesota. The whole thing about it is that you can go tubing on a hour and a half trail, and you're allowed to bring your alcohol with you. It was literally nice for one day and then it rained for the rest of it. Well, no one was really down for tubing the rain, so we didn't. That was completely fine though. We had a smashing good time hanging out by the fire. Not to mention the cheap booze. Four lokos for $2?! Bottles of vodka for $6?! Yo. Getting drunk at 11am seemed too easy.
It's nice to be away. Back to reality. Applied for another student loan today, let's get approved son! As soon as you come back home, you're swamped with the reality of school and work.
Camping cost about $30 for two nights, including food.. but when you're in the states, it is so easy to blow money on booze and shopping. I blew about $500 all together.. I do however, have a case of four loko in my fridge, and enough underwear to last me a year! I had to go in and buy a shit load because Esco eats mine all the time :S

I'm pretty broke now! I still haven't gotten my Rock the Bells tickets in the mail and I am very annoyed about that. WHAT IS GOING ON!
I'll have to sift through my e-mails eventually. Ugh, 143 new emails is something I am not looking forward to. *ignore.

0 COMMENT: