Monday, June 20, 2011

CUZ I, LOVE YOU MORE THAN I COULD EVER PROMISE.

INGRID MICHAELSON

OH HOW I LOVE HER. Her voice is so perfect. Something about it just pulls you in and throws you into a wonderful spiral. This indie girl puts indie on a beautiful platform, and it's lovely to listen to. Being her father was a composer, her mother was a sculptor, it's easy to see how such an artistic family could create such an artist. However, I'm sure the degree in theater, years of piano lessons and vocal coaching played a part too. THIS WOMAN IS UNSTOPPABLE. The following video is my favorite from her, I dream up an extravagant wedding every time I hear it. It's a fan-made video so it's not exactly up to par with her ACTUAL video, but I couldn't post that one because stupid youtube won't let me embed it. ANYWAY, enjoy.



PLUS.. she not only creates good music, but she also listens to great music. Check out this cover she did of Radiohead's "Creep".



I KNOW. Crazy amazing right!?

0 COMMENT: