Thursday, January 8, 2009

TICK TOCK, YA DONT STOP..

so i HAVE been keeping up w/my 365, i just haven't posted them. maybe i'll do a weekly post, cuz like, my lazy ass is really not gonna do it every day. i am still sick. my throat, is fucking a-wall. i wish i was a celebrity so i could get that needle in the bum that just cures you instantly.. actually, i don't wish i was a celebrity JUST for that, but cmon, that is a fucking perk. i type that as i cough up a lung.. gimmie the bum shot!

mom: IM LEAVING OKAY, I LOVE YOU!!
botch: WAIT!! WAIT..!! DONT GO YET!!
mom: what?
botch: i just wanna say .. hey girl how ya doin.. you are the one that i'm really pursuin', and i'd like to get to know ya, can you gimmie your name, if ya jot down ur number you'll get mine in exchange..
mom: so everyone was wishing me a happy 18th birthday
botch: thas cuzz u soo flyy
mom: i'm gonna borrow ur shoes
botch: HA, no.
mom: if you spend all these money on shoos, i should be able to at least borrow them so it's not wasted!
botch: touche.. go ahead then..
mom: tell ur brother to wipe vicks too!

i don't know about readers, but to me, it was a sick conversation. and now you know where i get my randomness from. spazz if you want to? CHEERS!

0 COMMENT: