Tuesday, August 11, 2020

THE STUDIO



Jacknife Lee carrying a torch with this one, it's a beauty. Smooth vocals paired with inspiration and support from Bibi Bourelly and Barny Fletcher have you feeling like you could conquer anything, and I promise you, you can. Bibi Bourelly has co-written for major chunes, like Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" so I promise you, this bop isn't one to sleep on.
Hints of pop, R&B, and hip hop make for a nice musical cocktail. Drink up.

I'mma find me a trap boy and I'mma make him my man
He gon' have my back and I'mma have him
If we ain't got the bag, then we gon' get the bag
Who says that I can't if I know that I can?
I'mma stay up when everyone's sleeping
If I go broke, I'mma sing on the street
I'mma make foes and I'mma make friends
I'mma talk back, but I'mma listen
And when the bad-bad days come around here
I'mma light up, then pour me a beer
But there's no way, no way in hell I'mma die here

0 COMMENT: