Thursday, July 24, 2014

SO MUCH WOW..

I have three students right now. I'm working all the time! My puppy is a real wild one. I'd love a beer right now. I have not shaved my legs in two weeks. I spent my entire bank account. Money comes and money goes. In the upcoming week I am going to see Beyonce, Jay-Z, Duke Dumont, Childish Gambino, Chromeo, Joey Bada$$, Danny Brown, Faim, CHVRCHES, Lorde, Lykke Li, J. Cole, Shlomo, Arctic Monkeys, Outkast AND I'M ONLY NAMING THIS MANY SO YOU CAN BE JEALOUS OF THE LIFE I LIVE~! Okay, sorry. That's only half true. I'm just excited because I really love music a lot. I know everybody "likes" music.. but I seriously will dedicate my life to music. Music before any man! Music is actually how I met my man. SO THEREFORE, music brings love, music is love. What am I saying, I'm hungry. Just wanna be in the sunshine already with some favorite musicians, and stuff byyyeeee.

0 COMMENT: