Monday, June 23, 2014

LINDA HONEY LOOK, LISTEN.

In news: I'm approaching a year long at my big girl grown up job. A year ago I was 6 months without money. Living off savings and a part time job. Student loans out the woozah.. fast forward to now. Vacations with my best friends, renovations, and not living pay check to pay check. I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE. I still bust my bum though. I've always been a hard worker, never taking breaks or lunches, and I don't know if I'll ever lose that, but I hope to find an appropriate balance. I've started a charity with my sister, and we're watching it grow into a little bundle of amazing. I've passed tests, paid debts. I'm nicer, I'm still blunt, but I'm nicer to ladies and gents I once had feuds with. I've forgiven many. I've said goodbye to a few. I've cried and made bad choices. I've found love and lost love.
In a month I am reconnecting with one of the most beautiful souls to ever step into my life. I've learned a lot, grown a lot, dyed my hair a lot, slept a lot, been sick, been sad, been happy and shrugged times off. I've been selfish, and I've been thoughtful, and I've lied.. but whatever I have done, I have tried, and worked extremely hard for it.

I'm not the best, I'm not my best, and I'm not sure anyone ever reaches there. However I believe that I'm becoming astute, and the only way to achieve that is by continuing to push.

Today was a horrible day. So I'm sitting here, conjuring up all of the things that are wonderful. I'm a better friend. I'm late less. Oh, I have the best fucking music taste in the world.

Yeah. You don't have to grab too much good, as long as you grab a little every day. Trying to learn to be a little more thankful.

Oh, except for you. I still hate you. BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

0 COMMENT: