Sunday, December 8, 2013

IT'S COLD.

It's so cold out, that your eyelashes get ice crystals on them once you're outside, then they stick together. Your scarf has ice on it from your breath and turns damp once you get inside. As soon as you approach your destination you think, "I CAN'T CARRY ON, I WON'T MAKE IT". Your thighs sting, you can't feel your feet, and your hands are useless..

This weather has definitely put me in hibernation mode. I haven't been partying, I've stayed sober for more than a month now. Which is cool, everyone needs a break sometimes.. but I am so fucking bored. I want to go out and listen to good music and high five all my friends, now I don't necessarily need alcohol to do that, but my schedule hasn't even allowed it. I'm tired at 10 pm. I've been working six days a week. The errand list never gets finished.

How much do I complain about this?! Haha. Prolly too much. Listen, I'm not super mad about it. I'm just a little exhausted. I never feel like you should party unless you worked hard to deserve it. Partying is a reward. It's a break from the hard work. Unless you're like, constantly getting belligerent and doing drugs and stuff, then you should just go get a job and organize yourself.

Wow, this entry is going to so many places. What was my point?

Oh yeah, it's cold and stuff, so I'm in hiding mode.. but I miss y'all and will appear soon. Keep a beer cold for me. Thanks byyyyyeeeeeee!

0 COMMENT: