Thursday, November 7, 2013

SUNSHINE AWARD.

I have been nominated for the Sunshine award by Joanne White!

I think this is more of a blog tag than an actual award, but regardless, I am flattered and will participate. Who wouldn't cater to the fans in England?! Of course I will.

The Rules
I will share 11 facts about myself, then I will answer 11 questions that were set by the blogger that nominated me. I will then think of 11 more questions and nominate 11 bloggers to answer them (post them in the comments box!) and I will inform them that I have nominated them.

11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I'm really shy about anything I do/complete, and it's hard to find the confidence to share my work.
2. I'm a smoker.
3. I have a birthmark on my right elbow.
4. NaS is my favorite rapper.
5. I think my mom is the greatest person around.
6. I love pizza more than the internet does.
7. I have never had a pedicure.
8. I enjoy receiving hand-made items more than material things.
9. I am an extremely loud person.
10. I interrupt people a lot, and I'm working on controlling it.
11. Hip hop runs my life.

THE QUESTIONS JO HAS ASKED ME:
1.What is your favourite animal?
ELEPHANTS!
2. What is your favourite bath/shower product?
This a toughy, I don't really have a go to, and use everything. I've never had a bath product I've really "stuck" to. Whatever gets the job done.
3. What is your favourite movie?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. What is your 'go to' item of clothing?
My jean jacket.
5. What was your bargain of the year?
I recently purchased a garter off etsy for $25 that I had seen at boutiques for $70. ETSY ALWAYS WINS.
6. What is your favourite item for the winter?
Beanies. Beanies. Beanies.
7. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I had to try this, and was pretty un-successful. It took a lot of pauses to think.
8. Where in the world do you live?
Central Canada! Waddup!
9. What is your favourite word?
Duotang.
10. Who was your inspiration to start a blog?
My mom.
11. What phone case do you have on your phone at the moment?
My phone doesn't have a case and is scratched to shit.

MY NOMINEES:
Perla, Devonaire, De, Desertedcarparks, Kristin, life is art, paceys plumage, i-nikkol
I clearly broke this rule by not nominating 11 bloggers, but am out of time and have to go grocery shopping :P

MY QUESTIONS:
1. HI, how you doing?
2. What was your worst date ever?
3. What's your favorite Science fact?
4. If you could travel back into time, what time period would you choose?
5. What is one thing you believe in that you wish more people would believe in?
6. What is the longest length of time you've slept?
7. What's one thing you'd be ashamed of people knowing?
8. How often do you shower?
9. What is one goal you wish to complete by the end of this year?
10. What is one goal you wish to complete by the end of your lifetime?
11. What's your favorite blog?

Happy blogging, bloggers!
Xo,

Botch

0 COMMENT: