Friday, September 7, 2012

STUFF THAT HAPPENED TODAY..

I woke up at 7:45 AM. My alarm was set for 5 AM. I couldn't stop hitting the snooze. It was set for 5 AM so I could study for a final I had at 9 AM. Worst case scenario. Got stuck in traffic. A girl yelled at me, "What is your problem, bitch?!". Goodness, it's Friday, lady. Calm down. When I went to Tim Horton's to grab a coffee, a bird pooped on my arm. I walk into class at 9:20, 20 minutes late.. but eureka! I mixed my classes up, which meant my actual final was at 1:00 PM.
Ended up writing my final, with a final grade of 92%. Like a boss, that's how we do. I had a piece I had to write in another class so I went to go write it. I figured since the piece was from a Wednesday class, no one would be in the classroom. I scanned my card and entered. TO A FULL CLASS LECTURE. Oops. "Well, by the looks of it, I assume everything is going good here." I said nervously as I backed out the door. A few laughs helped the embarrassment. Headed to the lounge to kill time until that class was over and I could finally do work. "Accepted" was playing so I finished it. Not enough time was killed and the feeling of getting work done had left me and so I decided to go home. Saw a guy humping a lamp. Got a green tea frapp. These are the random details of a Friday.

New blog looking.. few glitches. I'm working on them! Xoxo.
- Botcheezy

0 COMMENT: