Sunday, July 29, 2012

DON'T JUST WANDER BACK AND FORTH..

We're losing our ability to speak truth. If we've learned anything, it's that we get along best because we fully put ourselves out there. Flaws and all. No judgements, almost an understanding of mistakes.
I will always be there for you. There's something about our relationship that fully makes me want to take care of you. I don't feel the need to, I WANT to. Reality of it is, I can't fully do that. There's only so much I can do and say. All your choices are just that, your choices. I can only hope they get better daily. That's not an insult, I question my own choices a lot.

This year has been so fucked up.

I've finally grasped the fact that I can let things go a lot easier now, but I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Does that shit make me heartless, or grown?

I'm drowning in a pool of doing right and pleasing everyone. It feels good some days, but if I could take myself to the shallow end, maybe these deep waters wouldn't feel so cold.

0 COMMENT: