Sunday, July 19, 2009

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME

i'm angry. i haven't been angry in a really long time.. since like.. february?! i haven't been angry since february.. but today, i am angry. today was a good day, i went to the beach, it was good.. but i'm still angry. i'm pissed, i'm just cranky, and in light of that, i present to you, my next 25. after the jump.



25 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME



25. GIRLS THAT GET MAD WHEN THEY GET HIT ON
stop. liar.

24. "I'M SOOO DRUNNNKKK."
when people say they're drunk, when they're really not. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. you're obnoxious. especially if you use the whole "i'm so drunk" to excuse whatever you did. "i didn't mean to kiss her, i was just drunk." bitch please. too drunk to say the word 'no'?! doubt it. you wanted it, you just don't wanna look like you did. you're full of shit, we all know it.

23. PEOPLE WHO WALK SLOW
MOVE BITCH MOVE! i gotta get to where i'm going son! if youre gonna walk slow, at least move to the fucking side. i find this is horrible when it consists of more than one person and they're walking side by side in a fucking line. HELLO! the rest of us are trying to live our lives here, not stare at the back of your fucking heads whilst listening to your gay ass conversations while we think about how we just wanna kick you in the fucking back, walk over you and spit on your face while trying to make our destination deadline. assholes.

22. BODY ODOUR
SHIT BITCHES SHIT! if you don't wear deodorant, please, start. no matter what. if you smell or don't smell, anti-perspirant that shit the fuck up! cuz chances are, you aren't really sure. make a fucking effort son, make the fucking effort. throw some cologne/perfume on, cuz b.o. plus flowers is better than just b.o. at least we know you're trying.. while you're throwing that shit on, move to the side, cuz you're walking too slow and that smell is hitting me and i'm about to kick you.

21. GIRLS THAT MAKE OUT WITH GIRLS AND CLAIM TO BE BI-SEXUAL
i wrote about this on facebook a year ago, but really. this is annoying as shit. i'm sorry, but again, unless you're willing to have full sexual intercourse with a girl, marry a girl, start a family with a girl, you are not bi-sexual. you're bi-curious, and an idiot.

20. MEAN MUGGIN
dudes step into a club, they chill, whatever.. then they see like five other dudes so they start giving that screw face like they can fuck anybody up.. but instead of looking like they can fuck anybody up, they look like they're taking a shit, or like they smell something really funky, or homo.

19. QUICK HELLOS
seeing people you know/kinda know at a location, and having to talk to them. when all you really can say is "HEY~!! how are you?! hows school?! what are you doing now!?" and after those three questions are over, so is the conversation. then you both just kinda stand there awkwardly, waiting for a plausible excuse like, "well i'm late for work, ill see you later!".. how about we just say "hey~!" and avoid the conversation, it's awkward, for both of us.. and there's a shit load of people who plan to walk slow in front of me so i should really get going.

18. HANGING UP ON THE VOICEMAIL
i hate having new voice mails and when i check them it's just the person hanging up. listen up son! if you get to my voice mail, do not wait for the fucking beep to hang up. if you don't wanna leave a fucking message, HANG UP ONCE YOU HEAR THE GREETING! it's not that hard.

17. UNKNOWN NUMBERS
i hate you, i hate you, i hate you. you're usually a prank call, or someone i don't like. fuck you.

16. THE FRONT
i'm gonna call this the front. this is for the people who get mad at me for something i've said, or they just don't like me, period. but then they see me, and they're like "heyyy botcchh! how've you been!?" ugh. we both know you're mad/hate me. don't fake it. if you hate me sick, whatever, move on. don't talk to me.

15. ADDED!
so when i had facebook, people would add me on it, then i'd see them in person and they wouldn't say shit. this is how my friends list went from 650 people to like 300. we can't be "friends" and then you just ignore me in person. life doesn't work like that! you don't deserve to know everything about me when you fully are too pussy to give me a fucking hello.

14. THE DRUNK FRIENDSHIPS
i didn't notice this until friday. this is for people who don't say whats up to you, until they're drunk. on friday i saw a person i knew, we made eye contact, they looked away.. then two hours later, the alcohol hit, and it was "HEYY BOTCHH! LETS GO DANCE!" uhh.. as if we're best friends?! did you not just fully 360 within 2 hours!?

13. ASSUMPTIONS
if you wanna fucking know, ASK. this summer, no one's complying with that one. ask doesn't mean bottle someone. no, go up to the person, tell em your story, let them tell you theirs.

12. SHIESTY!
i have dropped a few cuz of the shiesty. fuck the shiesty. fuck you.

11. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i hate dealing with money and friends. it sucks. i hate borrowing money, i hate lending money. it's always a sticky situation. i try to never lend out, i try to never borrow. either they think i haven't payed them back, or i stress out over what i feel are deadlines. or they don't pay me back, or take forever to pay me back. i never have the balls to ask people for what they owe me (except for like philly lol).. then they think i forgot, and don't pay me back. but i haven't, i remember, and i dis-like you a little more for that.. but if i ever owe you money, please tell me. i won't punk out, i really did just forget hahahahh

10. READING A BOOK AT CONCERTS
this is going out to people who go to shows, and they some how maneuver themselves to the front, and they just.. stand there. not literally reading a book, but they might as well be doing so. then they get pissed at you cuz you bump into them and shit. fuck you. if you don't wanna get bumped, move to the fucking back. the front of the stage is for rocking out and jumping. should you even be here?! go home and listen to the cd, that's what it's for.

9. NUDGING AT THE CLUB!
this is kinda number 10, continued. for the people who wanna fight over a fucking bump. unless i fucking shoved you, or spilled half your drink, i don't wanna hear you. do you see how many people are in here?! i can't fucking move myself, thanks.

8. SAD NAMES.
this goes out to people who have their msn/bbm names as "=(" or "DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME, IM PISSED!" uhhhhhhh.. log off msn then son. you're only saying that cause you want people to message you, and i refuse. your sob story isn't getting my sympathy. if you wanna talk about your problems, call somebody, and if you wanna broadcast your emotion, fucking cool, do it! just don't act otherwise. like check it, i'm pissed, check this blog entry.

7. UN-FAIRNESS
no matter what, 100 against 1 should never be. ever.

6. GANGSTA BOYFRIENDS
TRUE STORY.
girl #1: YOU FUCKING STEPPED ON ME.
girl #2: shit, sorry.
girl #1: YOU SLUT!
girl #2: wow, i got pushed, relax.
dude #1: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SLAPPED BY A FUCKING GUY!?
girl #2: what?! i didn't do anything!
dude #1: i don't care if you're a girl, i will fuck you up!
girl #1: thanks baby!
uhmmmmmmmmm.. what?! what the fuck is that?! guys do this now!? i missed the memo.

5. TIPPING FOR SHITTY SERVICE
i hate tipping. i hate automatic tipping even more. how dare you take my money without asking me. is that even allowed!? i should look that up.

4. "YO IS IT RAINING OUTSIDE?"
when you come into a building, soaked to shit.. and someone asks you if it's raining outside. NO IDIOT. i swam here.

3. PEOPLE WHO TALK DURING MOVIES
we'll talk after. the movie talkers are concert talkers too. they also stand at the front of the stage and talk to their buddy for the whole show. a few sentences here and there dont bother me, but when you're having a completely irrelevant conversation and you're talking really loud, it's hard for me to enjoy what i paid for. please, shut up.

2. THE HIT AND DISS
you get hit on, you blow em over, then they diss you. "you're fucking ugly anyway." oh ya!?

1. LIARS
fuck you. you put so many people through hell. your lie got you black-listed, and you're officially shit. you will never get back to where you were, you will forever be shit, and i hope you fall over, cant get up, birds eat you, then you rot. biggest thing in life is word, you fuck that up and we're basically done. trust, i've dropped friends, i've dropped boyfriends, i've dropped fam. don't fuck it up.

big shout out to everyone who's annoying right now. big shout out to the people who hate me and read my blog. thanks for the hits, stupid mothahhh suuuckkkahhhhs!!

dear people, been a minute since i checked in.. had to x a couple best friends who let ends be the reason i left them.. rain was pourin' out my window, i danced in it, in my bboy stance.. student of the true school. my heart's firm yall, this all truth.
WHERE DO WE GO.. WHEN WE'RE LOSING OUR MINDS?! THIS IS OUR THERAPY.

DEAR WINNIPEG, fuck you. love, botch.

13 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

You're funny as fuck lol

Anonymous said...

25. GIRLS THAT DRESS SLUTTY THEN GET MAD WHEN THEY GET HIT ON
K, honestly.. who else would their junk be exposed for? Other girls? COME ONNN

24. "I'M SOOO DRUNNNKKK."
I don't like stupid excuses for stupid choices!

23. PEOPLE WHO WALK SLOW
I know what you mean. I feel like this everydayyy.. Maybe because I walk like I'm being chased, but I don't know? HAHA. OMG, especially downtown.. COME ON, people, WALK FASTER!!! My breaks can be ruined because of these slow pokes. Maybe girls shouldn't wear their stupid heels to work if they're gonna be walking like turtles!? And maybe slowpokes should take the escalator if they can't walk up the stairs fast enough.. ooor.. move to the friggin side so I can zip through and do what I gotta do!! OMG I hate when people STAND there and they're BLOCKING my pathway. I just love all of that.

22. BODY ODOUR
HAHAHA we've talked about this. And everytime I see you write something about this, I think of that ONE person. ALL the time. HAHAHA

21. GIRLS THAT MAKE OUT WITH GIRLS AND CLAIM TO BE BI-SEXUAL
This makes me think of someone

20. MEAN MUGGIN
BAHAHAHAHA

19. QUICK HELLOS
My quick hellos are sooo awkward. Like, when I'm kinda annoyed of someone, I dunno how to be fake!? You and I both know I can talk FOREVER, but when I give my quick hellos... I always just wish they didn't happen.

18. HANGING UP ON THE VOICEMAIL
HAHA OMG I KNOW. I hate when I get that message telling me I have a new voicemail... AND NOTHING. Got my hopes up for nothing. I honestly am not a fan of leaving messages though, unless I feel like rambling and being a complete idiot hahahaa.

17. UNKNOWN NUMBERS
I hate unknown numbers! I rarely everrrr answer them, but now I kind of do because Swimf@n is FINALLY gone. Good thing that's over and done with!!! FINALLY. OMG.

16. THE FRONT
OR when people you don't like or are mad at kiss your ass like crazy. Hi, go awayyy!

15. ADDED!
A reason why I hate Facebook. Because people suck and wanna add people for the sake of having a kajillion friends on Facebook. I hate when I see people that have added me on Facebook, and they just friggin STARE at me, so I go home and I delete them. Why would you be a huge snob when YOU added me!?!?!?!? Boggles my mind. Just a little.

14. THE DRUNK FRIENDSHIPS
Haven't experienced thisss but that sounds like it sucks

13. ASSUMPTIONS
AGREEEED. I hate when people assume shit, and they make decisions FOR you. "For your sake" Do I not have a mind and mouth of my OWN?!?!?! I hate people. I hate girrrrls.

12. SHIESTY!
Oh. Yeah...... like girls! HAHAHA

11. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I try very very very hard. This is why.. boyfriend or no boyfriend, I buy my own shit most of the time. I'm just gonna slip this in here... I'M STARVING.

10. READING A BOOK AT CONCERTS
When I read this, I was like, "Reading a book? Really?" HAHAHA

9. NUDGING AT THE CLUB!
People are sooo stupid sometimes

8. SAD NAMES.
I like the "don't talk to me, I'm pissed" one. Pfft.

7. UN-FAIRNESS
Agreed

6. GANGSTA BOYFRIENDS
Dudes are crazy these days

5. TIPPING FOR SHITTY SERVICE
I don't like tipping for shitty service/shitty food. LIKE AT SUSHI TRAIN!?!?!?!

4. "YO IS IT RAINING OUTSIDE?"
I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Really.

3. PEOPLE WHO TALK DURING MOVIES
OMG, I watched Harry Potter again last night, and seriously, the people in front of us were just lovin it. They were dyyyying when something slightly funny happened.

2. THE HIT AND DISS
If you were ugly, then why would they hit on you?! Stupid. Punch em in the face!

1. LIARS
Her name sticks out in my mind when I think of "liars". I hope you know who I'm talking about hahaha


K, I don't gotta put my name here... :) haha

Anonymous said...

Fuck, that's a long ass comment. Merry Christmas. -_- Oh well. I'd say I was sorry, but I'm not hahahaha

rodrigues said...

anonymous #2 went off

25. ladies love the attention
23. lol half of downtown toronto
21. heard this one before
20. toronto = screwface capital
19. mad akward especially when your twice as akward
18. LOL
15. reason I don't have facebook
14. when ppl get drunk they get more confidence
11. money is the route of all evil. just win the lottery already
10. lol jazzfest
6. i'm pretty gangster
5. lol hooters

didn't know you were that angry lastnight, couldn't tell. anyways this was way too funny!

now new cudi and drake!!!
http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/192955/t/KiD-CuDi-featuring-Kanye-West-Common-Make--Say-OFFICIAL-VID.html
http://www.zshare.net/audio/62931452f0c4499f/

Anonymous said...

Best. Entry. Ever.

syntifik said...

i dont know how to reply to alla that.
i'll just say "thanks", "word", you stupid muthahhh suuuckkkkahhhhs! harhar

love yous.

Anonymous said...

5. Tipping for shitty service

Awww one of my pet peeves are not tipping, even if it was bad service. Service is service, even if it wasn't the best you still got service. I know how hard it is to be a waitress, I was one once and I could not last even two months. I hated all the hard work, dealing with pretty snotty customers who blame you for everything gone wrong like how their dish was cooked wrong, having to wait multiple tables for multiple assholes, running your sweaty ass around in sometimes uncomfortable clothes, all while your trying your best to keep a smile and politely ask for another batch of orders you have to fetch about and after all of that customers would leave less than 10% sometimes it made us cry (not really) but they really do live off tips. It should be customary to leave AT LEAST 10%, a good tip would be at least 15% and a really generous tip would be 20%. && Never in my life have I dined and dash!

The rest I found too funny!!! LOL

- Jaaanet

james said...

BEST YET KID!

syntifik said...

janet: this is something we'll disagree on. i waitressed too, and no tips suckkkkss but at the same time, you go into that job knowing that some times, shit's gonna blow. some days you just gotta go into the back cuss and scream and come back out with a smile. it's shitty, but that's your job. if the tips aren't up to standards, it's time to move on son, become a cook. i don't tip the cashier who bags my shit, even though they provided me with that service.
i just think tipping is a choice, and it should remain a choice.

james: a tank qqqq

kanJay Chedda said...

"did you not just fully 360 within 2 hours!?"

shouldn't it be 180 botcho? cuz if it's a 360 you're doing a complete turn, 180 is turning around ;)

syntifik said...

hahaha faackkahhff jason au! fine 180.. thanks for the correction :|

Adriiiiannnnnnnn!!!! said...

BACK TO THE AT DAYS EH BOTCH?
LOL, you're fucken' dope.

syntifik said...

FOR THE LOVE OF HMONGS, now pin me biiatchh